Thursday, 26 June 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ LITTLE PEOPLE - KWIKPAGE 6

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I THINK this is the last quickpage. I have another one in mind using a "felt doll" but you've probably had enough quickpages for this kit. I'm not as happy with this felt kitty as I am with Beau. I did the kitten first and created a flat effect for the felt, much like paper-piecing only with felt. However, when I did Beau, later, I liked the unflattened look so much that I stopped there. Anyway, it would take too long to change the kitty now so hope some of you like her. :))
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 6 - SQUARE
DOWNLOD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 6 - RECTANGLE

8 comments:

chicapooh said...

I love the kitty! I can't wait for this kit! It is so much fun! Thank you for sharing!

ccynden said...

Thank you for the very cute QP.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jun [LA 04:08am, NY 06:08am, UK 11:08am, OZ 09:08pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the kitty!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for both of these QPs!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing another of your wonderful QP's.I LOVE the kitty too...so cute!
Your felt doll sounds wonderful.Can I have a peek please?:)

Hugs,
Valinda

lovetocraftbetty said...

Oh, I'll so glad to see that sweet little kitten - thanks so much for another beautiful page!!
Cats are my favorite!

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

I love this QP. The kitty is adorable, just perfect. Thanks for doing the request. I'm a definite cat lover.

Elizabeth said...

I love this quickpage! I have been posting comments on 4shared but wanted to make sure you knew how much I love your felt kit, it's really nice, my fav things are the kitty, the train and the dollhouse, oh, but the tree, and the birds... well, it's all adorable! THANKS!