Sunday, 29 June 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ LITTLE PEOPLE - PAPERS 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I've uploaded these first 8 papers because they will allow you to start creating layouts using them with the elements in the Elements 1 file. The paper used as background for this preview is not one of the papers for the kit. I just designed it for the preview image. As you can see by the preview, the 8 papers are zipped in two files because of the size. All together they are more than 30 Mb. I've received many nice comments on this kit - thank you! :))
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS1A
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 1B

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to put your tree on one of these lovely papers, thank you for your generosity!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

So glad I got to download these and can't wait to find kid pics! Hehe---I may even scrap my chow Brandi with these because she is my "kid"!

chicapooh said...

I can't wait to start using this kit! It is so fun and cute! Thank you!

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for the papers to this wonderful kit.

Lots of luv

Chris

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 01:50am, NY 03:50am, UK 08:50am, OZ 06:50pm]).

Ginger said...

All so cute!! I will post them on my freebie blog on Tuesday. Thank you!! Ginger
http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com

makeyesup said...

Lovely papers, thanks so much for sharing with us.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these MARVELOUS BGs!!!!!!!!!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning:)
I LOVE your papers!!It's such a cute kit and I thank you sooo much for sharing it with me.:)

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for the gorgeous papers!
Love the way you have displayed them - makes me think of yard goods in a fabric shop!!

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: love the papers. great kit. tfs

acountryrose said...

Gorgeous paper. TFS