Wednesday, 4 June 2008

SCRAPKWIK+DEAR DADDY - PAPERS & ELEMENTS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
As you can see from the preview of the minikit, there are more papers and elements than I used in the KwikPage and everything is provided in greyscale as well as the KwikPage colours. It will be difficult (not impossible) to get two entirely different colours on the elements and papers but the difference in greyscaling will create tints and tones of the same colour. The string ties are provided in two lengths and you will notice - no flowers - no bows - :((. I seem to be addicted to flowers and bows and I've tried to come up with something different - the "folded" ribbon for example - not sure if I like it but it IS different than my usual ribbons.
The font used for "Daddy and Me" is GOODFISH BOLD !
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

10 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

chris allport said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit.

Lots of luv

Chris

cindiaskew said...

very nice. tyfs

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing this versatile kit and also the quick page!!
This kit does look very "manly".

Jeff-Bethany-Haden-Grant-Cole-Delaney said...

I can't wait to use this, I love it! Thank you so much!!

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

Thanks so much. Great kit.

makeyesup said...

thanks, you make such nice stuff.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I'm glad you are addicted to ribbons and flowers since I love them too!!! I like the folded ribbon too! tyvm4s!

Enigma said...

Thank you soooo much for sharing this kit. This is perfect for making some pages to my son who is in Afghanistan away from his son on his first Fathers Day
Hugs x

Elizabeth said...

thank you, this kit has such nice colors. I especially like the special papers you've done for fathers!