Wednesday, 18 June 2008

TO DO IS TO DONE :))

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Three Cheers for Me - my TO DO list has been tamed!!! Some time ago I received a request for a "felt" kit and I think they had children in mind. I can't remember exactly who asked and I'm not even sure it was for children. However, based on that request the image above will give you an idea of what "felt" items I have created. I'm a long way from finished but I will probably start uploading a few things within the next couple of days. It will be a ScrapKwik+ kit so I'll probably start with a few KwikPages as I usually do.
Oh my, what a relief to be "playing" again! :)) Of course, if anyone has suggestions as to what to include in the kit, don't hesitate to let me know.

7 comments:

Chris Allport said...

Buterflies please, and how about some stitched tags, boats, fire engine, dolls house, more animals (rabbit, hamster, cat, dog, pony), fish .....

Lots of luv

Chris

lovetocraftbetty said...

The little cars are so sweet and I really like the flowers with the leaves!
I second the suggestions above, maybe a frog, lily pad, bubbles.

Have a great day. Betty

Anonymous said...

This is really cute. I can't wait!

Maggie

Pam said...

It looks so felty, love the flowers in fact love them all I can't wait to see rest.

kathy said...

I love all the suggestions....I've got a new grandson, just 6 weeks old and this will be such a neat kit for him throught the "growing up" years..can't wait to see what else you come up with, thanks so much :-)

Carole N. said...

Oh my gosh, your felt elements are so LOVELY. I LOVE them all. I can hardly wait to see what all you come up with. This kit is going to be so CUTE.
Hugs!

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

I am so excited to see you back! Breaks are good and necessary.Life can be so overwhelming. I love all the felt elements, the little cars are darling. I love cats...and anything that works for babies. I'm so glad I kept checking your blog.