Thursday, 10 July 2008

LITTLE PEOPLE BRAG BOOK PAGE 1 by RUSTY

Isn't this cute??? Rusty at JACKED UR SCRAPS is making brag book pages with the Little People kit. I think this first page is soooo well done - look at the cap on the locomotive! :)) If you like this kit, you might also like to have some brag book pages. There is just the one page available now but she plans on making more. There's a link in the sidebar but here's another just to make it easier ...
BTW, I haven't forgotten the SPECIAL OLYMPICS kit - I'm working on it. Oh yes, a big thanks to those of you who took the time to offer some suggestions for elements, etc. I really appreciate it. I wanted to use the recognized logo for the Special Olympics but I can't get anyone to give me permission to use it so I've made one of my own. I'm afraid I might be breaking copyright laws if I use the registered version. I'll probably have a sample preview up in a few days ... stay tuned! :))

2 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

What a beautiful brag book page!! Thanks for the link to Rusty's blog as I had to go over and download this page.

This is such a lovely collection - thanks again for sharing it with all of us.

Chris said...

Thanks for all these felt pieces. I just found your site and love your designs. Thanks so much for giving this whole thing away for free! It's very generous of you. I discovered you because of Ginger's freebie website, just so you know how I found you.