Wednesday, 30 July 2008

PROGRESS REPORT - A TOUCH OF PAINT

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the "carry on" from my contribution to the July RAKScraps Members' Kit. This does not show all that I have done but it will give you a good idea of what the elements and papers will look like. I've called it A TOUCH OF PAINT because I'm trying to make the elements and some of the papers look painted - at least in part. The problem is that the textures look a bit like paint UP CLOSE but you're not going to see that much detail in a regular-sized layout. Anyway, I think I'll continue because it's interesting and I'm learning new things. This progress report preview will probably make a good quickpage. Let me know what you think. :)) Actually, the texture on the butterfly looks more like stained glass than paint! LOL

2 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

I really like this - it would make a lovely quick page!
The butterfly does look like stained glass, the effect is gorgeous.

CC / Dan said...

Hi hun, I managed to post another page made from your Little People kit :) They should be coming pretty steady from here on out. I love the way this new kit is turning out hun! Just beautiful!
Cant wait to see the rest! I'll be back sooooon :)
God Bless,
CC (Rusty)