Wednesday, 2 July 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ LITTLE PEOPLE - ELEMENTS 4

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
PLANES - TRAINS and HORSELESS CARRIAGES :))
I think you may have seen the planes and the cars in a progress report but I don't think you've seen the train nor the pick-up truck. The 4 cars of the train are included as individual files and as an assembled unit. I used two papers for the background which will be available in one of the papers files. Let me know what you think of the train. The next set of elements (9 unique) will probably be the last and will include Beau, the kitty, and a rocking horse that I think is "kinda" cute. Doing these felt elements was fun and much like the paper piecing I used to do for traditional scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy using them.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ELEMENTS 4

12 comments:

chicapooh said...

Everytime I download a new set of elements I think, "They can't get any cuter than this", and you always prove me wrong. You have done such a great job with this kit!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I love the train but you know I have a special part of my heart for trains! tyvm!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 02:19am, NY 04:19am, UK 09:19am, OZ 07:19pm]).

Anonymous said...

These are delightful additions. Thank you so much for sharing these, and all your lovely items.

makeyesup said...

these are so cute and so very unique. Thanks so much for sharing this talent that you have.

Launok said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit and the hard work you put into it I really do appreciate. And to offer all these kits for free I thank you from my heart. Keep up with your great creations! Laura (Launok Designs)

Anonymous said...

What a cute kit--thanks for sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

WOW these are so COOL!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This kit is just to darn cute! TY
Hugs

lovetocraftbetty said...

Oh, these are simply awesome!! Love the train and the pick-up truck - they will all be great to scrap with!
A big thank you for your generosity in sharing.

My youngest granddaughter (2 yrs) is always asking me to draw her a rabbit whenever she is coloring or drawing on paper - you would never know that it was a rabbit when I am finished drawing it! (Well, at least I get the ears right)!
I tremendously admire people who have designing talent.

Betty

ccynden said...

What a wonderful kit, thank you very much.

Kimberkatt said...

This kit is so stinkin' cute! Thank you so much for sharing it! I can't wait to use it! :)