Saturday, 5 July 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ LITTLE PEOPLE - ELEMENTS 5 and PAPERS 3

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
There are four felt flourishes/swirls in this set of elements. I'm not too sure that felt creates very nice flourishes - a bit heavy I think BUT I made them anyway. I did use one to create the decorated frame so maybe you, too, can find some use for them. I think the sailboat is not too bad so - win one - lose one! :)) There will be one more set of elements - Beau, the kitty, and a rocking horse and a few more papers. Here's hoping everyone is having a great holiday weekend!!!
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ELEMENTS 5
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 3

14 comments:

makeyesup said...

Oh, this kit is so lovely and unique, your talent never seems to amaze me, thanks.

Cindyrelly said...

thank you so much... this is an adorable series ;)

Kimberly said...

Thanks for sharing!

lovetocraftbetty said...

This has become a huge kit!! Thanks so much for sharing more gorgeous elements and papers. The little fish are so cute and I do love those sweet birdies!

MarthaElaine said...

This kit just gets more and more adorable! Thanks so much!

chicapooh said...

Thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jul [LA 10:43pm] - 06 Jul [NY 12:43am, UK 05:43am, OZ 03:43pm]).

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning:)
I am LOVING this kit!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with me.:) Love the stitched felt elements!! How cool! Love the rest of them too..but really..how cool!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!

Lark said...

Love!! Love this kit. As a matter of fact I thought it was finished. So neat. Thanks for sharing this huge kit with us.

Nic said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your work.

ccynden said...

Fantastic as usual, thank you very much.

Valerie said...

This kit is adorable! I'm downloading it thank you so much you rock!

acountryrose said...

Very cute. Thanks for your generosity in sharing your kits.