Thursday, 3 July 2008

SCRAPKWIK+ LITTLE PEOPLE - PAPERS 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I realized when I was zipping up these papers that they could have all been packaged in one file BUT by that time I already had the preview ready and Papers 2A all zipped. I did think about editing the preview, etc. etc. but then decided I was too lazy :)) AND, I thought, maybe some "scrappers" will only want four of the papers and not all eight. Anyway, here are the links ...
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 2A
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 2B

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

MarthaElaine said...

But of course we want all the papers! At least the downloads went really quickly! :-)

Thanks so much for the beautiful papers!

chicapooh said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jul [LA 03:45am, NY 05:45am, UK 10:45am, OZ 08:45pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both sets of MARVELOUS BGs!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for the kit! I can't make up my mind which blue paper I like the best the one on upper left or the lower right!

makeyesup said...

thanks for the additional papers, they're great. Have a wonderful holiday.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon:)
I will take your papers any way I can get them.:)I love them!Thank you...also..your train is soo cool.!!! This is such a fun kit:)Thanks for all of the elements too!

Hugs,
Valinda

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this beautiful set of papers!!

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says thank you for the extra papers very nice.

ccynden said...

Thank you for the fantastic papers.

acountryrose said...

These are beautiful papers and you are so generous to share them. Thank you very much. Hugs. Rose

acountryrose said...

One other thing I forgot to mention in my comment, was that I think you have displayed the papers so well in the preview. So different! Rose