Wednesday, 30 July 2008

SCRAPKWIK+KINDNESS - KWIKPAGE 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
First of all, I'm sure you'll notice that I've changed the name of the kit ... for two reasons (1) the textures look more like "grunge" than paint, and (2) I had lined up some quotes on "kindness" which I want to use in the kit ... soooooo, the kit is now KINDNESS not A Touch of Paint. Although the preview shows a quote by Mother Teresa, I have provided the quickpage with and without the quotation and in square and rectangular formats as usual.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

This is beautiful! It's funny that I am at your blog and just got a email about your comment on my posting prize! I tell you this is a small world indeed! Have a blessed night.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you - this is such a beautiful page! I love the one with the quote the best!!