Thursday, 24 July 2008

SCRAPKWIK+SPECIAL OLYMPICS - PAPERS 3 AND 4

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
These are the final files for SPECIAL OLYMPICS - 10 papers. You will notice that one paper has its own zip file. It's the background I used in KwikPage 4 and is just over 13 MB. I thought it better to upload it separately for obvious reasons. I almost forgot these last papers as I started working on another project but they're here now and I hope those of you who downloaded this kit find it allows you to create lots of beautiful layouts.
I'm presently working on my contribution to this month's RAKScraps Members' Kit and I'll probably have an Add-On to post here at LilyBelle Scraps. If you are a RAKScrapper then I'm sure you have already downloaded the July Mega Kit. The colour palette for the Members' Kit is the same one used for the July Megakit so all the member contributions will make great additions to the minikits designed by the creative team.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 3
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS 4
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPER 4A

8 comments:

Robbi1 said...

You probably get many of these awards, but I would like to give this one to you - You have helped me in my scrapping for many months now and this is my little way of saying Thank you ! Please go to my blog :) Hugs and Thnx a Million!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 25 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

MarthaElaine said...

These look gorgeous, LilyBelle! Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these MARVELOUS BGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: this is a wonderful kit love it. tfs

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. I don't know if you have heard back from the SPECIAL OLYMPICS people yet, but they should be honored that you have created such a beautiful set and design. Infact! I think they should pay you for the rights to use it as a new logo for them...it's so much nicer than what they have now! Good work Gal!..hope they make you rich!
Hugs

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing all these beautiful papers - this is a very special collection!!

Pat said...

Fay, thank you so much for the effort you have put into this kit! I know it has been far from a "record setter" as far as DLs go, but I deeply appreciate you designing it! I will share some layouts with you as soon as I can! The kit really is versatile and I hope others appreciated that fact!

Can't wait to see what you have "brewing" for us next! Thanks for your thoughtfulness and generosity!