Sunday, 24 August 2008

PROGRESS REPORT - SCHOOL DAYS


Sorry I've been absent for soooo long! My "real" life has been a bit busy lately and I've also been working on a non-blog designing project. However, I do have a back-to-school kit partly finished so thought I would give you a peek at some of the bits that are "good to go." I don't think this will be a ScrapKwik+ kit because I won't have the time to do quickpages - maybe someone else would like to do a couple when I get the kit ready for download. :)) However, that won't be for a while just yet as I've another busy week ahead! There will be some generic-use elements as well so if you don't have any "back-to-schoolers" you may be able to use some of the papers and elements for more general type layouts. I think my favourite element of the ones you see above is the ruler - it actually looks like a ruler. LOL


Let me know what you think and, as usual, if anyone has suggestions - shout'em out! :))




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! this looks great. I like the ruler and the bus. I might do some QPs
Berny

Tristan van Schie said...

Hi,

I really like this preview. Our little boy starts school in september for the first time. Maybe some elements for ''the first time at school'' and I would love a chalkboard (with some letters!)

Love from Holland, Claudia

Anonymous said...

This is darling. I don't have any school kids now, but saved it for my young granddaughter soon. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Marcia