Sunday, 31 August 2008

SCHOOL DAYS - ELEMENTS 2 and PAPERS 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is not a very good preview but there are 16 elements and 5 papers to download. For elements you should find 1 element scatter trail, 1 spiral bound frame, 2 paper flowers, 1 photo cluster, 2 ribbons, 1 school bus, 1 school bus sign, 1 stick boy, 3 stickers, 1 stick girl, and 2 word art. The oval-shaped word art with the nursery rhyme is from my VERY distant childhood. I think I wrote this inside the cover of every textbook I ever had and I also posted it on the bulletin board of my classrooms during my teaching career ...
A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he saw, the less he spoke,
The less he spoke, the more he heard,
Now why can't we be like that old bird?
(In other words, BE QUIET AND LISTEN, you'll learn a lot more that way! )
:))
I use PSP to create my designs and since the software doesn't allow for the PS style of "actions", I usually do everything from scratch. However, the spiral binding on the frame in this preview was created using a script from Panos FX and PSE with my thanks! Panos has some great scripts (a lot of them free) if you use PS or PSE.
All the elements are created at 300 ppi so, as you may be able to see, the element scatter can be streamed diagonally on a 12 x 12 layout (or larger, come to that) without losing quality.
Thanks for all the great comments and to Berny and Ruth for offering to do quickpages.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

4 comments:

makeyesup said...

thanks for the additional elements and papers, super kit for school layouts.

lovetocraftbetty said...

I like the little verse - how true!!

Thanks for more lovely elements and papers - GREAT kit!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both of these MARVELOUS DLs!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs11111111111111111