Tuesday, 5 August 2008

SCRAPKWIK+KINDNESS - ELEMENTS 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Here are some of the elements and although there are 17 files they comprise only 1 flower cluster, 1 flower (2 colours), 1 date stamp (4 colours), 1 label holder (3 colours), 1 butterfly (2 colours), 1 flourish-ribbon cluster (5 colours). So, there are only 6 different elements.
I hope you can access the download link. I've been having trouble with 4Shared and apparently so have others. However, I did manage to upload the file so, hopefully, you will be able to download. Let me know if there is a problem and I'll try uploading the files to a different site. This is obviously INTERNET PROBLEM WEEK with both Blogger and SiteMeter going haywire and now 4Shared with an obvious glitch. They say "problems come in three's" so maybe this is the end for a bit.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

6 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Love your elements! You know I have a soft soft for butterflies! I didn't have any problems with downloading from 4shared. just thought I'd let you know before you upload to another site. Thank you for these!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the wonderful elements! The date stamps are very neat and of course, I love the butterflies!
Simply another gorgeous collection!!

I got my download right away too.

Gloria from CA said...

Gloria from CA, Thank you for all the beautiful items you have given to us!! I have to marvel at your creativeness! By the way, the download was ok and also the unzip.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

MarthaElaine said...

Love these elements and your QPs! (I'm playing catch-up again as I've actually been doing LO's! LOL.) Thanks so much for everything! No problem with 4shared.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this kit is beautiful!kristianne25