Wednesday, 6 August 2008

SCRAPKWIK+KINDNESS - PAPERS 1 and 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
The preview explains what's in these paper files. As you can see I've provided the torn and cut papers but in order to preserve the transparency of parts of the images, they are in png format and consequently heavier than jpg's. I've also included the folded edge with and without drop shadows. You will need the one without drop shadows if you want to use it with another paper so that you can get a clean cut on the full sheet. Even with the bit of patterned paper showing on the fold, once you recolour to match a different paper, it wouldn't be too obvious.
Again, let me know if you have problems with 4Shared because something (?) is still not quite right there.
 
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

They did fine for me so it's okay at 4shared so far. tyvm for sharing these and I can't make up mu mind if I like the blue best or the purple!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Wow I think I'm now all caught up!!!!!!!
TY so very much for all of these MAGNIFICENT DLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).