Sunday, 28 September 2008

BIRDS OF A FEATHER - KWIKPAGE 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I am most obviously in my second childhood - I taught "Sillybirdy" to fly! :)) But, on the more mature side I have used another bit of torn paper, a string of beads, twisted ribbons, a bow and a tag which I really like. The tag has embossed flowers on it but they don't show up very well. Perhaps I should have added a darker shade of the beige. All the papers and elements will be included in the papers and elements files and, as usual, there is a rectangular version. I hope someone can use it.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 2-RECTANGLE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 2 - SQUARE

4 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

I really like the three photo openings on this quick page!
Sillybirdy looks really sweet flying!
Thanks for making and sharing another wonderful page!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both GRAND QPs!!!!!!!

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

Thanks so much... love the torn paper. The whole things is just so nice. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us.
Ruth