Tuesday, 30 September 2008

BIRDS OF A FEATHER - KWIKPAGE 4

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the last KwikPage and it, as well as the first three, provides for multiple photos. Since the term "birds of a feather" refers to groups of people who have something in common, I thought such a kit might be used to create layouts of group get-togethers - family, friends, co-workers, girls night out, etc. I did try and leave a bit more room this time for journaling etc. and, as usual, there is a rectangular size as well. I'll probably start uploading the papers and elements within the next couple of days.
Thanks for the comments and suggestions in connection with the time required to design kits. I really am trying to spend less time at the computer and spend time doing other things. Perhaps if I were younger I would not be so aware of the passing of time and the desire to fill my days with enjoyable activities AND, there's no doubt about it - I enjoy designing very much.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 4 - RECTANGLE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 4 - SQUARE

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous quick page - the curled frames look so neat!!
Thanks once again for sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another FANTASTIC set of QPs!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

eilajean said...

Thank you so much - these latest QPs are abasolutely adorable!