Thursday, 18 September 2008

RAKSCRAPS SEPTEMBER MEMBERS' KIT

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is a preview of my contribution to the September Members' Kit at RAKScraps. If you are a member, the download links for the papers and elements are posted in the forum. There is an alpha, as you can see, but I haven't posted the d/l link yet. If you read my post at RAKScraps you will understand why.
Yes, I AM working on a new kit for the blog but I've been so tied up with RAKScraps and my "other" life that it is progessing slowly. I may have something to show you by the weekend! :))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautifull work.Congratulations.
CleoRamos - RS- Brazil

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: love the kit. Beautiful for my fall pics. tfs

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous designs - I really like the patterns on the papers and the ribbon flowers. The autumn letters are gorgeous!