Thursday, 11 September 2008

REJECTED PAPERS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
The BAD NEWS is - these papers are rejects from my contribution to the RAKScraps Members' Kit previewed in a previous post. The GOOD NEWS is - the zip file is only about 8.5 M so, IF you like them, it shouldn't take long to download even from 4Shared! :)) The colours may not be just what you want but I'm sure most of you can recolour them to suit your needs.
I think Ruth mentioned that she liked torn edges and the frame design I used for the Members' Kit and someone else (Valerie, I think) liked the "silly" bluebird. I'll keep these preferences in mind for my next kit. :))

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

4 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I love the yellow orange one on top! So glad you shared them with us and I tyvm for them!

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

All I have to say is...I'll take your rejects anyday! Thanks so much for sharing everything you do.
Ruth

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Shannon said...

Thank. I think they are beautiful. But then I tend to like "busy" backgrounds. :)