Wednesday, 3 September 2008

SCHOOL DAYS - ELEMENTS 5

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I know, I know, before anyone says anything - ELEMENTS 3 and 4 are missing. Well ...... when I was putting together the preview for Elements 4, which has all the remaining frames in it, I decided I wasn't too thrilled with the selection of frames. Sooooooo, I thought, "What would be a little different and still fit the school-days theme?" I decided to draw a clipboard and use it as a base for framing. The preview above shows what I came up with AND because Elements 3 and 4 were already zipped, I've added an Elements 5 file. Elements 5 is small - less than 5 MB but some of you might like my idea of the clipboard. I've made 4 plopper-type frames (1 decorated) and included the clipboard as an element AND the clipboard base and clip as separate elements so that YOU can clip whatever you want to the board. I also threw in the owl element cluster I assembled for the decorated frame. Hope you have some fun playing around with these bits and pieces.
I'm also trying out a "product label." I designed one some time ago but didn't like it much and I'm not really satisfied with this one but I'll keep trying until I can come up with something I'm satisfied with.
Oh yes ... Elements 3 and 4 will be available soon - probably tomorrow - and that will be the end of SCHOOL DAYS - unless, of course, I have another brainwave! :))

September 28/09 - D/L link reported INVALID and has been renewed.  The link below should work!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to Thank you for this wonderful kit. I've been out of town for a week and got caught up on this. Thank you for sharing it.
Shirley in WA

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Your just keeping us on our toes!!!!!
TY so very much for these MARVELOUS elements!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much. This is going to be a great kit as usual.

Maggie

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

Love the clipboard idea. Really cute. Thanks for sharing your great designs.

Ruth(aka familyhistoryscrapper)

Anonymous said...

TYSVM!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

plbeary said...

Love the frames in elements 5, great idea, great kit!

MarthaElaine said...

Love the clipboard! Thanks!

Susyq1945 said...

Hi Lily I just wanted to say thank you so very much for this wonderful kit But I cannot get Bernie's links or your Element 5 link to work I get an error message that the file link is not valid Thank you so much for your help in this Have a great day