Wednesday, 29 October 2008

BUMP IN THE NIGHT 08 - KWIKPAGE 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is another quickpage I have delayed uploading. I'm not sure everyone will like this particular background paper. I plan to use it myself but it certainly doesn't convey the "fun" feeling of some of the papers. Another thing that is puzzling me is the size of the square format compared to the size of the rectangle format. Usually the square format is larger but, for some unknown reason, the rectangle version is the larger. Let me know if I have made a "boo-boo" somewhere along the line. It will actually take longer to download the rectangle version.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 1 - SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 1 - RECTANGLE

4 comments:

MarthaElaine said...

Major creepy feel to this one! Very spooky! Those bats are flying right at me! LOL! Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 30 Oct [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Love the ghosts around the frame! tyvm