Thursday, 9 October 2008

BUMP IN THE NIGHT 08 - KWIKPAGE 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Here's a Hallowe'en KwikPage. Those of you who downloaded my 2007 Fall Collection will recognize the cat and the ghost from Bump in the Night. You may also recognize the "Wise Old Owl" from the School Days kit even though he has donned black feathers for Halloween. :)) However, the background paper, the fence, the "tree" and the frame are new. I don't know if this will ever become a kit or not but the quickpage is yours if you want it.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 2R

http://www.4shared.com/file/66352359/16d57925/SKBITN08-KWIKPAGE2R.html

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 2S

http://www.4shared.com/file/66352180/d9236ba2/SKBITN08-KWIKPAGE2S.html


9 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

I have your "Bump in the Night" kit so, I'm very delighted to add this neat Kwikpage!! The black owl looks great and I really like the fence.
Thanks so much for sharing - love your designs!!

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: great halloween QP. tfs

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOME QPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for this great qp! ty also for the compliment on my bg papers. Hope to be around more soon.

CC / Dan said...

Thank you LilyBelle for letting me know about the awesome comment left on your 4shared! :) It sure brought a smile to my face! I love your kits girl and as long as you keep making them, I'll keep creating pages with them. What can I say?.....I think I'm addicted :P Your kits are beautiful and have so much fun creating with them! Thank you again hun! Oh and....your QP?.....just awesome!!
God Bless,
Rusty (CC)

nancypinct said...

This is so cute! Great page! Thank you so much!

MarthaElaine said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much! Love the fence! Love the cats! The owl looks good in black! Neat background paper -- nice mix of colors and patterns! Great QP!

MarthaElaine said...

And...I didn't really look at the tree until I unzipped this -- it is really neat! This would be a great mini-kit with just these pieces. Hint, hint. LOL! Thanks, again!

eilajean said...

you have been away for a little while, but I just popped in to tell you I love your blog, and left an award for you on mine. Have a great day!!!!!