Thursday, 23 October 2008

BUMP IN THE NIGHT 08 - KWIKPAGE 5

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I'm sure you'll all wonder what happened to KwikPages 1, 3, and 4. Well, I expect they will appear in due course. :)) I'm not having a lot of computer time just now but found time to upload this quickpage. This one is quite "heavy" and I'm sure it's the background paper with all the blending, embossing and effects applied to it. Since I'm using the "free" account at 4Shared, it took 18 minutes to upload the two zip files. Hopefully, you will be able to download faster than that. Everything except the ribbon is from the 2008 addition to Bump in the Night and will be made available as individual elements and papers when I upload the kit. It's a little bit dark and I don't know if this will create problems for you when journaling, etc. - I hope not!
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 5 - SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 5 - RECTANGLE

7 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is darling! And I'll be happy to journal in white or beige! Thank you!

MarthaElaine

(Hmm, this new Comment set-up is giving me grief! Hope this try works!)

lovetocraftbetty said...

Love this page - the pumpkin border and cluster looks great!!
Thanks so much for sharing.
Journaling will be no problem as I'll just use a lighter color.

Toshia said...

this is so cute. ty for sharing.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I hope you get more computer time soon! This is adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are great, you are so clever, thanks for sharing and God Bless you

Anonymous said...

Your freebies are such a Blessing -- Thank you so very much!!!