Sunday, 30 November 2008

A CHRISTMAS STORY - KWIKPAGE 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I'm STILL not finished with my coffee table album project but am finding it difficult to keep myself on track because the whole digi-scrappin' world is involved with "Christmas" and that's what I want to be doing also! :)) Here's Kwikpage 1 using some of the "few" designs I have completed. There's not a lot of room for journaling - I tend to get carried away with the embellishments. At least you can see some of the elements and perhaps some of you can use it. As usual the Kwikpages are provided in both square and rectangular sizes.
Someone left me a message that they could no longer comment at 4Shared. I investigated and found out that they had introduced a "registered-member only" policy for commenting. They told me this was for security reasons. I can appreciate the need for security but when I explained that the comments were very important to me and it would be too much to expect all those who download from LilyBelle Scraps to register at 4Shared, they agreed to revert to the old "open" policy for commenting. Soooooooo that means if you can't find the time to comment here on the blog, you can still leave me a message at 4Shared! :))

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

13 comments:

Shirley said...

Awesome qp...TY4S...

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for this lovely QP!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 01 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Zara-licious said...

haha I feel ya ... I want to be doing Christmas stuff too!! Luckily I have pictures from last Christmas still to scrap. I stopped doing my son's birthday layouts to do Christmas ones LOL. Ah but Christmas is so much fun!! :D

I also complained to 4shared about the comments. It really is silly. I don't know what I think about the security idea, I've rarely even seen comments that have nothing to do with the download, but who knows.

Anyways ... thanks for the awesome kwikpage!! LUV it!

lovetocraftbetty said...

What a beautiful quick page! Love the "open books" for the photos - it feels like you are paging through an album.
Thank you for sharing.

I feel the same as you about being involved with Christmas. I want to visit all the blogs to see what is going on!! Meanwhile, I'm trying to finish making and sending my Christmas cards and getting up the tree and all the decorations.

Anonymous said...

Lovely QP thanks so much

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

Thank you for this wonderful Christmas QP...I Love It! I am working on a Christmas Album right now and this will be perfect..many times Christmas photos don't need a lot of journaling any way. This is perfect.

Also, still cannot comment on 4-share. I hope that other designers realize that is why they are not getting as many comments.

Thanks again for the beautiful page.
Ruth

MarthaElaine said...

Gorgeous! Thank you so much!

scangel said...

what a lovely qp. thank you so much for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful QP. Thank you so much for sharing.

Maggie

scangel said...

thank you for sharing a lovely qp.

clc said...

Wow - love this quickpage! Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).