Sunday, 28 December 2008

A CHRISTMAS STORY - ELEMENTS 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I have created toooooooo many elements for this kit and the style is not consistent - it ranges from homespun to glitzy. I'm having to pick and choose which elements to upload. I've picked out 19 of the gold effect elements to include in this file. Including the two that you see here, there are 17 frames in all and that's after I trashed 4 or 5. I, obviously, don't know the meaning of ENOUGH! Smileycons! I don't know how many element files will be uploaded - probably 4 or 5! These gold elements are a mixture of gold metal, gold foil, gold sequins, and gold glitter. I hope some of you like and can find a use for them.
 

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

11 comments:

nancypinct said...

Gorgeous elements. I love the balls! Very cute items I will use! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Dec [LA 11:45pm] - 29 Dec [NY 02:45am, UK 07:45am, OZ 06:45pm] ).

Debbie said...

Your elements are beutiful. looks like a gold New Year this year. Even the shops in Scotland are doing gold for everything. Thank you so much for sharing. angel blessings xx

Judy said...

These elements look lovely especially the baubles. Thankyou for creating and sharing

Jody said...

Love the elements. I hope you will be including all the papers and elements you used in the Kwikipages :)

Thanks so much fro sharing - I have ben waiting for these.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Wonderful!! I LOVE them! Thank you sooo much for sharing.:)They look soo pretty against that background!!:)

MarthaElaine said...

Wow! These are gorgeous, LilyBelle! Thank you so much!

Please don't worry about creating "too much"! LOL!

sdwrdt said...

thank you so much for sharing! Love the looks of this!

lovetocraftbetty said...

I'm not sure if my comment registered - I think I got cut off!

These elements are all so gorgeous!! I especially love the word art and the Christmas balls.

Thank you very much for sharing.

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks for the great Christmas ornaments...wow!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Bernadette1 said...

I love the papers and the gold and glittery ornaments--beautiful and can think of lots of things to do with them. Thank you for sharing.