Sunday, 14 December 2008

A CHRISTMAS STORY - KWIKPAGE 5

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I've seen quite a few digital scrapbooking elements using sequins so thought I'd like to try designing something with sequins. Of course, the first thing needed is a sequin so I drew one, saved it as a brush and as picture tubes in Christmas colours. That was the easy part because I didn't know just how to use them effectively to create graphics. What you see above is some of what I came up with. Not great but maybe some of you will like the result. Also, I'm sure a few of you will be wondering what happened to KwikPage 4. Well the frame I designed for KwikPage 4 is a window with four panes and snow along the window ledge. I'm not quite happy with it. If you put just one picture in it then the frame covers part of the photo and if you put 4 small pictures - they are REALLY small. Anyway, I'll see what I can do with it.
BTW, some of you mentioned that you have to register at 4Shared in order to leave a comment. I requested that this policy be removed from MY download links and as far as I can determine, it has been done. When you click on the dl links here you should be able to comment at 4Shared WITHOUT REGISTERING! At least it worked for me when I checked it.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

12 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 15 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Very cute page! Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!!!!! :) -k

Christie's Digi World said...

thank you so much for the cute QP

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Winter Celebrations - Christmas - Quick Page(s) post. Thanks again.

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

Laurinda thanks for another cute page. I tried see if 4 shared would allow me to comment, it would not. It says, "If you want to comment, join". I noticed there
were 72 downloads and not one comment. Do you think it showed up different for you since it is your site and your probably are a member. I feel bad that people can't comment.
Ruth ( aka familyhistoryscrapper)

MarthaElaine said...

Your sequins came out very well! Beautiful QP! Thank you very much!

4shared is still asking me to login, which I can, but it uses my email address instead of my nickname, and, so far, I haven't had any luck getting it to work correctly. But, I don't mind coming back here to comment, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Love your "Christmas Story" qps - thank you for sharing. camson

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning:)
Thank you soo much for sharing another of your wonderful Qp's with me.:)I love it!

Merry Christmas to you and your entire family!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

clc said...

Love the curled edge for the photo and the bells and bow! Thank you!

ccynden said...

I have downloaded so many of your qps and I wish to thank you for every one, you do such awesome designs. Happy New Year.

lovetocraftbetty said...

What a beautiful quick page! Love the stars and the ribbons!
Thanks very much for creating and sharing your lovely designs.

nancypinct said...

This is a lovely page - thank you!