Friday, 2 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 09 - ELEMENTS & PAPERS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
These are the papers and elements I created which resulted in the Happy New Year kwikpage. There's no Fuzzy in this file since he will be included with the remaining elements zip files for A Christmas Story kit. These files will be along shortly, I promise. Some of the elements shown above are a little silly Smileycons! - the fireworks "flowers," for example but maybe you can find a use for the bows and papers. The frame is included with and without the ribbon wrap.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR HAPPY NEW YEAR PAPERS
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR HAPPY NEW YEAR ELEMENTS

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says; love the new year kit. tfs

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the New Year post on Jan. 02, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 11:39pm] - 03 Jan [NY 02:39am, UK 07:39am, OZ 06:39pm] ).

MarthaElaine said...

LOL! I thought that the fireworks flowers were dandelions! But, then, I hadn't looked very closely! Thank you!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for sharing this kit - I got the lovely quick page but didn't realize that we would get ALL the separate designs too!! How lucky we are - thanks for being so generous!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm! Flowers Fireworks! How creative!

Debbie said...

thank you so much for sharing this wonderful New Years kit with us all. Angel blessings for a great 2009 xxx