Saturday, 24 January 2009

ICY FLAKES - KWIKPAGE 4

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I think this will be the last quickpage AND I haven't put the rectangle format together yet - probably tomorrow! This one has more word art. The words I used are from the lyrics (written by Gene MacLellan) to Snowbird first sung by Anne Murray waaaaaay back in the 70's. The words I REALLY wanted to use are from the Chorus ...
Spread your tiny wings and fly away
And take the snow back with you
Where it came from on that day Smileycons!
... but maybe there are those who are not as fed up with the snow and cold as I am. In any case, the "snowbird" is a separate element and I can, if anyone wants it, include the word art as you see it - without the words and you can add your own.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 4 SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 4 RECTANGLE

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jan [LA 10:22pm] - 25 Jan [NY 01:22am, UK 06:22am, OZ 05:22pm] ).

Debby said...

I don't know how I managed to find your blog, but WOW! Your artwork is fantastic. I'm new to digi scrapping but I can't wait to try and use some of you pages. Thank you so much.

I hope your health improves.

Thanks again,
Debby

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for your gorgeous snowflakes Q.P.'s They really are beautiful. Love the song too. Angel blessings xxx

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for another beautiful page!!
This looks like a gorgeous collection!
Simply love all the quotes, etc. you use on your pages - gives them a personal touch.

MarthaElaine said...

Love the snowbird! Thank you! LOL re the snow! You need to come visit Florida!