Friday, 23 January 2009

ICY FLAKES - YOU COLOUR

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I've uploaded 11 of the 24 "icy flakes" just for you to play with. I found after spending some considerable time trying to make them look "icy" that the icy effects were not very visible when they were sized for use on a layout. I had to use them on a dark background, add colour, bevel them, etc. to make them an effective element. Soooooo, I thought you might like to try "doing something" with them. Smileycons!
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR YOU COLOUR FLAKES

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jan [LA 10:01pm] - 24 Jan [NY 01:01am, UK 06:01am, OZ 05:01pm] ).

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you sooo much..Love your Kwikpage 3..and your flakes are wonderful too.Thank you:)

Marianna said...

Thank you so much, these snowflakes are soooo pretty!

MarthaElaine said...

Oh, I would love to play with these beautiful snowflakes! I know what you're saying, though, that things can look totally different at different sizes -- keeps it challenging for sure! Thank you!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Your snowflakes are gorgeous, so intricate and delicate!! I've never tried to recolor designs but I'll attempt it.
Thanks very much for creating and sharing.