Sunday, 11 January 2009

LULU

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
The RAKFile Challenge at RAKScraps this month is featuring "pet" layouts as I'm sure most of you know. Since my grandchildren have recently acquired a beautiful little poodle, I thought I would do a layout for the challenge. Everything is my own design, of course, and what took the longest was creating the dogwood flower. She is the sweetest wee animal and Grampy and I are hoping to do a little "dog sitting." She is just 4 months old and is still being house-trained. There's no journaling - simply a photo layout to show off her beautiful little face.

4 comments:

CC said...

First!.....LOL! I'm sorry...just kidding...I'm in a silly mood ;p
Beautiful layout hun! And what a cute little doggy! I love the shot of her sleeping. Great job!

God Bless,
CC

Debbie said...

So adoreable. She'll be at the eatting the feet out of socks stage. Hope you do well. Me partof RAK Scraps. Will look out for it. Love and Angel blessings xxx

lovetocraftbetty said...

What a beautiful layout! Lulu looks so sweet.
I really like the dogwood flower you created.
Thanks for sharing your page.

Anonymous said...

Trish this is adorable