Saturday, 28 February 2009

BRAND-NEW - KWIKPAGE 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the first KwikPage for BRAND-NEW. I have a second one just about finished so it will be along shortly.
It feels a little odd talking about my health problems here in cyberspace (especially since I've always been a keep-to-myself kind of person) but so many of you have sent well-wishing comments and emails that it appears some of you would really like to know. The biopsy on Wednesday went extremely well. The nurses, doctors, porters, etc. at our local hospital are wonderfully kind and caring people. I really don't know how they cope with non-stop illness on a day-to-day basis. Having been fortunate enough to have no serious illnesses in my 70 years, I was a bit timid about the whole procedure. However, the whole thing was made very easy for me and for that I am eternally grateful. And to make it even easier I had a very special niece with me through the whole day that it took. Of course, there are no lab results yet and I'm thinking positive thoughts about this. I was even allowed to use my cellphone to keep in touch with my wheelchair-bound husband who remained at home. Thanks to all of you who expressed concern about an old woman you don't even know - it is very heartwarming.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 1S
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 1R

6 comments:

MarthaElaine said...

Adorable page! Thank you! Thanks for the update on your test! Glad to hear that your local health people are so caring!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 01 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Debbie said...

Good Morning Lily,
the scrapbooking community is a very special place. We take our unseen friends into our hearts and are so appreciative of all the hard work that is shared by wonderful people like you.
When one of our own fall by the wayside we like to share in prayers and well wishes, which we all know work.
Thank you for the gorgeous Q.P's. they are so beautiful.
You are a very special lady and we all hope your results are good ones. wishing you love and angel blessings in your life always.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing your health experience with us. I worked full time for 34 years as a registered nurse and it always makes me feel good when I hear someone have such positive comments concerning their medical journey. We need kind, caring people, especially in the health field.

The quick pages are beautiful, as usual. Thanks very much.

Anonymous said...

your things are always so well layed out, I just love them, thank you, God Bless you

makeyesup said...

Prayers are with you that the biopsy will be good news. Hugs.