Monday, 23 February 2009

CARTER

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is Carter, my niece's grandson. He's showing off my latest kit - BRAND-NEW! Isn't he just adorable? Such a beautiful little face would sell eggs to chickens and empty a used-car lot in half-an-hour! I've been trying to keep myself REALLY busy with the new kit and I spent a loooong time creating the tattered paper. When I finished it I thought this really doesn't fit with the theme of BRAND-NEW (Spring and babies) but I'm going to include it anyway. I'll probably upload this as a KwikPage - yes? no?
I've been up since 5 am - a really impressive blizzard here and it's not over yet. The snow has drifted half-way up our doors and we can't get out. We'll have to wait for rescue but nevermind the snowblowers will arrive shortly and, hopefully, things will then get back to normal. At least we haven't had a power outage (keeping my fingers crossed) and that's a blessing. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm scheduled for a biopsy on Wednesday. I DO SO want to get this biopsy over and done with - the thought of it is driving me nuts (not that I have far to go in that direction Smileycons!).
Don't know just when I'll start uploading BRAND-NEW. It's far from finished yet so I'll leave you to admire Carter in the meantime.

17 comments:

Pumpy said...

Hi, This is toooo lovely, the lo and Carter. Holding thumbs for your biopsy. God Bless.

Debbie said...

He really is a cutsey wee Carter, love the layout and new kit. love and angel blessings xxx

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Fay I love this and you are right he could do that with a face like that! ADORABLE! Got the link fixed now on the blog at rakscraps.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

MAGNIFICENT LO & ADORABLE little boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TYFS
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn said...

He is just adorable and has a perfect face. Congratulations to your family. Your page is great, too. I love the layered frames and the tattered paper really makes the page. It keeps your eye on the page instead of wandering off the edge. Fantastic!!

momoid

Vickie--Sandusky, OH said...

What a cutie! This looks like a fantastic kit and I can't wait to see the rest of it.

Best of luck with the biopsy. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Angela said...

awwwwwwwwww he's adorable. The page is so pretty too - I love blue. Looks like one I'll be downloading

makeyesup said...

Adorable little one. Good luck on the biopsy, prayers will be with you.

Anonymous said...

What a cute kit (& Boy), can't wait to see it. Thank you so much for sharing, hope you have warm sunny days soon

MarthaElaine said...

Adorable on all counts! Hope you get out for your appointment! I know some of New England got hit with a big snow storm, and I remember you're somewhere in Canada (although somehow recently I got thinking you were in England -- my senility!). Sounds like you're having a hard winter. I wish you some Florida sunshine!

kari said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to try it.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

How sweet! I agree..he's as cute as can be.:)
Yes..a QP would be fantastic!:)

Wow..snow half way up your door?? We haven't had anything but some really light flurries that melted as soon as it hit the ground.Take care and keep warm!

Praying for you to get GOOD news about the biopsy!

CC said...

Your LO is beautiful hun and Carter, well Carter is just too precious! Praying that your biopsy went well!
God Bless!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Love your layout! What a gorgeous baby! A quick page would be well used - really like the little bumblebee.

All the best with your appointment/biopsy. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Carter is so cute. I bet you just want to squeeze him to death with tons of love. You do such beautiful designs. Thanks for sharing.
Mandee

Anonymous said...

Precious child. Your quick page just enhances that darling face so well. Great job~

Thank you

vw bug said...

That is precious!!!