Tuesday, 17 February 2009

HEARTS - FRAME CLUSTER 3

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Well, MarthaElaine, here's Frame #3. I still don't like it very much. For one thing adding a drop shadow when the frame and the overlay are combined doesn't create a very attractive result unless you customize the shadow. Therefore, I've included the two parts (the rectangular frame and the heart overlay) as separate files as well as the layered file. I hope this will make it easier to use. There are other things I don't like but I guess the drop shadow problem is my main objection. I'll get the papers and elements together soon and make them available for download.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FRAME 3

8 comments:

clc said...

I love these frames! Thank you!

Sandusky, OH said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful frames! I hope you've been feeling better. :)

MarthaElaine said...

And I so try to stay out of trouble! LOL! I love both these frames! Thank you so much for sharing them! I do see that adding a drop shadow really changes the looks of the hearts, so I guess I'll just wing it when I use it! Thanks, again!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 18 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Debbie said...

Wonderful frames. love the wee hearts. thanks for sharing. love and angel blessings for a great week xxx

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVE them!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).