Saturday, 14 February 2009

HEARTS - FRAME CLUSTERS 1

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Here's the first frame cluster that I did. The kit itself is in tints and shades of pink with a pinky beige. However, when I had the first cluster assembled (upper left of preview) I tried altering colours on the various layers and the other three are the result. Perhaps some of you will have some use for the altered colours so I've included them as well as the original in the zip file.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR FRAME CLUSTER 1

9 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Thank you soo much.These are really cute and I LOVE them!:)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these MAGNIFICENT frames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SherryD said...

This are adorable! Thank you! Do you sell somewhere? If you are looking for a store, please contact me as I am co-owner of Digital Designers Den. Hugs!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

MarthaElaine said...

Beautiful, as usual! Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 15 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Angela said...

both sets of these frame clusters are beautiful. I always have use for frame clusters - I'll be picking these up thank you

Debbie said...

Absoluetly Gorgeous. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day yesterday. love and angel blessings xxx

Anonymous said...

These are very nice, thank you