Sunday, 1 February 2009

ICY FLAKES - ELEMENTS 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
This is the final download for ICY FLAKES - 35 elements. I hope you find these elements and papers beautiful and useful. I'm already thinking about a kit for Valentine's Day. However, the BE MINE kit from last year is still being downloaded so maybe I should do something different. How do you like the bow in this file? It was created from a ribbon tied around a gift I received from a special niece. I tied a bow with it, took a photograph and ended up with what you see. I've noticed a lot of bows created from photographs so thought I would give it a try. The ribbon I photographed was multi-coloured and had no snowflake design, just stripes, but I added the snowflake pattern and used the colours of this kit.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ELEMENTS 2

16 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

This is a gorgeous kit - thanks for the second part to the elements!
I really like the bows, especially with the snowflake pattern.

Looking forward to the next kit you create!!

MarthaElaine said...

I think the bows came out really well! Lovely, lovely kit! Thank you so much!

Rosemarie said...

Hi! How embarassed am I that you saw that page! :) (I hope that I credited you correctly, too.)

I like the shadow look but I had only two options, low or high, and the low had like zero effect. I'll have to figure that one out.

Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Feb [LA 09:00pm] - 02 Feb [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

Awesome job on the bow, pat yourself on the back, you've earned it. Thanks for the great kit.

Deatles said...

How beautiful this kit is!!! Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing your talent and hard work with us. This gift you have offered is truly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: great kit. love the colors. thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Love this thank you

sdwrdt said...

thank you! These colors are wonderful!

Debbie said...

So beautiful. Love the wee bird. We're knee deep in snow the now, so this kit is so apropriate. Even though it's supposed to be the start of Spring. Thank you for such a wonderful gift. Love and angel blessings xx

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful kit with me.I LOVE it!
I finally made it here again.I have had computer issues...but hopefully..those have now been corrected.YAY!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

thank you for icy flakes. Im new here but a week gone doesnt seem normal, hope all is ok with you

jamie

rosmarie said...

many thanks for this wonderful freebie, the bows are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you leave your older links up as I am new to digital scrapping. I need some winter scraps for my grand daughter. This is just perfect! Thanks so much for your fantastic kits!
Hugs,
Magicquest

grammadiane said...

OMG....Thank You soooo very much for this Beautiful Kit and QPs...I really appreciate your creativity and generosity ....Sendin you some TY Hugs dear...