Friday, 27 March 2009

BOY STUFF-TRAINS - QUICKPAGES 1 AND 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE


HI BARB!

I’ve finally found time to answer your questions - :)) … (1) The layouts posted for the BOY STUFF – TRAINS minikit are “page proposals;” that is, they are just suggestions for using the papers and elements in the kit to create a page – they are not quickpages. However, because you asked, I have reformatted them as quickpages but only in the 12 x 12 size. (2) You also asked how the train track border was created. Simply stated, I used the track element as a template to cut similar shapes from two of the papers in the kit, arranged, cut, and merged them as you see them in Page Proposal 2 and now Quickpage 2. Because this border was not included as a separate file with the elements, I have included it in the zip file for Quickpage 2. (3) You asked about the font(s) used in Page Proposal 2. The font used for the word TITLE is a true-type font called Bottix and the font used for the word “journaling” is Angelina. I’ve also included the background paper used in the above preview as it was not part of the original kit. Thanks for taking the time to leave such lovely comments. I’m very pleased that you like this little kit and I hope the additional quickpages help you with your scrapbooking.

DOWNLOAD QUICKPAGE 1 HERE
 
DOWNLOAD QUICKPAGE 2 HERE

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

scangel said...

thank you for doing the two qps. i simply love the set and i love the way these are done.

Barb said...

Wow! Thank you for answering my questions and including the QP's and the track border. I couldn't have hoped for more! Bless your heart for your generosity. I love everything you do and the way you blend colors! Barb

grammadiane said...

Love these QPs...thank you Dear Heart...