Sunday, 15 March 2009

BRAND-NEW - ALPHA

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Here's the alpha - BOTH upper and lower case - no punctuation marks, however. As the preview shows the zip file contains the letters in greyscale suitable for colouring. I know that you can always recolour elements, as needed but I usually find it necessary to start with greyscale for the best effects. Soooooo, this saves you one step if you want to use the alpha with colours other than used in BRAND-NEW. In case you want to apply BRAND-NEW colours, I have included the colour palette in the zip file. Also, I recorded a script so that I could quickly process each letter as an individual file rather than work with ALL the letters on one "sheet" which would require you to "cut" each letter out when you wanted to use it. Therefore, there are 52 individual letter files zipped for you to download. Please note that the font I used to create this alpha is called Desigers Bold and as far as I can determine, it is free for us to use. If anyone knows differently, please let me know and I'll remove it.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ALPHA

http://www.4shared.com/file/93129238/95bb4313/BRANDNEW-LILYBELLE-ALPHA.html

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 16 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Debbie said...

Good Morning Lily,

Love your alpha. They look flocked and very soft. Beautiful.

love and angel blessings xxxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for all the wonderful scrapbook goodies. I really appreciate them all since I can't make my own.

Wanda

makeyesup said...

thanks for the alpha and sure do appreciate the gray scale idea and the color chart. Wonderful kit.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good afternoon Lily!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the FANTASTIC alpha & for also icluding it in grey!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nanajo said...

Thanks! You responded so quickly and the alphabet is wonderful. The lower case was a wonderful surprise.

Chris said...

Beautiful kit. I DL'd the entire thing and just noticed the color swatch... I LOVE that you included that! I always try to match my journaling to a color within the kit's and this makes it sooo much easier! Thanks again!