Monday, 16 March 2009

BRAND-NEW - CALENDAR STAMPS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Here are the 2009 Calendar Stamps and this REALLY IS the last download for BRAND-NEW! Smileycons! I've included a soft-black version for use as-is and a grayscale version for colouring. Even so, it's just a small file and a quick download for you! I'm not too sure just what is next. I have a "Mothers' Day-Gardening" kit started but I'm tempted to take time to contribute to the RAKScraps Member Kit this month if I can find the time. In any case, I'll come up with SOMETHING!
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR CALENDAR STAMPS

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! These are great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful kit and it's huge! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. This is gorgeous!

MarthaElaine said...

Well, about the time I realized that I hadn't left a thank you for the alpha, I realized that I hadn't DLed it either! LOL! Older -- definitely not better! LOL! Thanks for the nifty alpha and the neat-looking calendars!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 17 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

clc said...

Thanks so much for these calendar stamps! I absolutely love this kit!

Jody said...

THank you so much for making up all the calendar templates. So appreciated by me!

Love the Brand New Kit. :)

Thanks again

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!
The Mothers day Gardening kit sounds GREAT but dont blame you for taking time off to do the RakScraps kit that I'll be able to enjoy since I'm a member!!!!!!! LOL
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccynden said...

Thank you for the calendar stamps. It is so appreciative.

ccynden said...

I love the alphas, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

grammy201 said...

Thank you very much!