Sunday, 1 March 2009

BRAND-NEW - KWIKPAGE 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Here's kwikpage 2 and I'm off to bed! Smileycons!

March 1 - 10 am

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY - I forgot to post the d/l links! Here they are ...

(Thanks to Martha Elaine for telling me. Otherwise, I'd still be in blissful ignorance.) Smileycons!

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 2S

http://www.4shared.com/file/90080343/81e6f878/BRANDNEW-LILYBELLE-QP2S.html

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 2R

http://www.4shared.com/file/90080612/8d5dfe40/BRANDNEW-LILYBELLE-QP2R.html


6 comments:

K.M. George said...

I love your templates! They are beautiful! Nice to see something pretty around here for the babies!

K.M.George
Hodge Podge Blog

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good afternoon LillyBelle!!!!!!!
So glad that everhthing went well & will keep you in my prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for both MARVELOUS set of QPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you do the 1st in pink since I only have a grandaughter so far!!!! LOL
HUGE GIANT HUGS & PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

MarthaElaine said...

LOL! Well, it's only taken me all day to remember to check back here for the link! I really like what I see so far of this kit! Thank you so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 02 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Barb said...

I absolutely love the floral border and frames in this QP! I only wish I was as talented as you! Thanks for sharing.