Monday, 2 March 2009

BRAND-NEW - KWIKPAGE 3

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

I've included a photo (just for the preview), supposedly taken in my part of the world, BEFORE our last two major snowfalls. Subsequent snowfalls would put the snow completely OVER the heads of the deer and including the photo in this particular setting makes the word/art (Spring is just around the corner) a bit tongue-in-cheek! I'm a little worried about using the photo as I pray I'm not breaking copyright laws. I couldn't trace it's origin. I received it in an email.


Also, I can usually tell you that all papers and elements used in a quickpage will be available as individual png or jpg files when the kit is uploaded. However, a couple of exceptions for KwikPage 3 - the March calendar element does not have the 20 exaggerated as you see here but I can include it if you want it that way and your software won't allow you to alter the original - the green flourishes under the flower motif were not drawn by me (They are from a dingbat font by Andrew Buckle of Abneil Software, Ltd. which I purchased.) and I'm not quite sure if I can include them. I'll check the license details included and perhaps I can as long as they remain part of the flower motif. I can include the word art (SPRING is just around the corner) in a different shape, of course, if anyone would like to have it.
NOTE TO SHARON aka SCRAPCAT4914 ... I'm doing KwikPage 1 in PINK so you can use it for granddaughter photos! :))

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 3S

http://www.4shared.com/file/90249233/3a550708/BRANDNEW-LILYBELLE-QP3S.html

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 3R

http://www.4shared.com/file/90249415/e58dbc0d/BRANDNEW-LILYBELLE-QP3R.html


5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good afternoon LilyBelle!!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays FAB set!!!!!!!!
Cool LO with the deer looks like outside here today but not as deep!!!!! LOL
I'll be watching for it!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS & KISSES

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Other post on Mar. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 03 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this gorgeous page!!
I like how you exaggerated the 20.

Debbie said...

Good Evening Lily,

I'm giggling at this gorgeous photo of the deer. We are often in this state and have many deer here in Scotland. We even have a place the kids call 'spot the deer'. Wonderful.

The calender page is realy beautiful. We have more snow just starting and we all hope Spring will soon be here. It's wonderful how Mother Nature goes on regardless. The Spring flowers are so beautiful the now. We have crocuses and snowdrops, the daffs are almost ready too.

Thanks once again for an amazing gift. love and angel blessings always xxx