Tuesday, 3 March 2009

BRAND-NEW - KWIKPAGE 4

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I'm not really happy with this kwikpage. I even tried putting pictures of one of my niece's twin baby boys in it to see if it "works" but I'm still not quite pleased with it. I don't know if it's the colour combination or whether the colours are too desaturated. I'm keen on vivid colours but I try to keep the papers and elements pale enough so that they don't overpower the photos. Or maybe it's the stitching. I always admire stitching on layouts but somehow it never looks just right on mine. Anyway, it's uploaded and the kit contains all the necessary papers and elements to recreate this in pink, if you want to.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 4S
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 4R

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 04 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning:)
I finally got back to catch up on your blog.Such pretty QP's too and I thank you sooo much for sharing them with me.:)
I will be praying that you get good results from your test!! Thank you so much for sharing with us..what is happening in your life.:)
Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Valinda

MarthaElaine said...

I think this looks great -- colors, stitching, etc. I really like the contrast with the brown floral background, too, with just a touch of blue in the flowers -- very nice! Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good afternoon LilyBelle!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays GRAND QPs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prayers & HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Good Evening Lily,
Gorgeous photo's and Q.P. Love the colour combinations. You are too critical of your self, but that's something we women do LOL xx really beautiful layout. love the stitching too.
Many thanks and angel blessings xxx

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Other post on Mar. 04, 2009. Thanks again.