Tuesday, 24 March 2009

FAIRY DREAMS - PAGE KIT 1 - RAKSCRAPS MEMBER KIT

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
As I said in an earlier post, I want to contribute to the current RAKScraps Member Kit. There are so many beautiful contributions that I decided not to do a “kit” as such. What I have done is create a few Page Kits which will consist of one or two papers and several elements. The colour palette is the same one used for the RAKScraps March MegaKit. This is a preview of the first page kit and you must, of course, be a member at RAKScraps to access the download link.

A NOTE TO BARB ... You have recently left some lovely, appreciative comments here on LilyBelle Scraps along with a few questions and requests about the Boy Stuff-Trains kit. I’m not ignoring you , :) I just haven’t had an opportunity to see what I can do for you. Give me time and I will get to it and thanks for taking the time to leave such kind remarks.

4 comments:

Pumpy said...

This Page Kit is beautiful, cannot wait for the others. Lovies xx

nurselynda said...

What can i say....love your work!!! Thank you

I cannot seem to locate this link at RAKscraps though? Help please.
Oh and yes I am a member

Lynda

nurselynda said...

After much searching through the haystack......I found it......yay me!!!! love your work!!!

Lynda
xoxo

lovetocraftbetty said...

So gorgeous!! Thanks very much!