Saturday, 28 March 2009

FAIRY DREAMS - PAGE KIT 3

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I've put together a third Page Kit from FAIRY DREAMS designed for this month's Members' Kit at RAKScraps. The download links are available here on LilyBelle Scraps for EVERYONE! All the elements in this kit are unique to Page Kit 3. They were not included with either Page Kit 1 or 2. There is a quickpage included in both square and rectangular format. There are also several elements not used in this quickpage and which are not shown in the preview. I'm still not crazy about this monochromatic colour palette but, hopefully, some of you will like it.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR QUICKPAGE - SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR QUICKPAGE - RECTANGLE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ELEMENTS

9 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for more of these GRAND additions!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Busy Mama said...

What a great blog - so fun to have found you!!!

MarthaElaine said...

LOL! I totally understand your frustration with the blue, blue, blue palette! I love blue, but I love lots of COLOR first and foremost! That having been said, I still love these page kits and thank you for them!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

Very pretty, thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful mini kit!
BTW, I also love your current blog header!
scrapping.nana

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely designs!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I love all that you do. Everything is so beautiful. You seem like such an interesting person and someone I would enjoy having for a friend if we lived close to each other. I'm in TX. I just figured out how to give you comments.lol Keep up the good work. Mandee