Tuesday, 31 March 2009

SPRING DAYS 2009 - PROGRESS REPORT

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

I’m working on a collection of Page Kits called – SPRING DAYS. Each page kit will include 1 KwikPage (in two sizes) plus all the papers and elements used to construct the KwikPage. All the page kits will use the same colour palette and the Spring Days theme. By creating a series of mini kits rather than one large kit, I will be able to try out different styles of design. I want to do this because it seems to me that my kits are all looking “much of a muchness” – I’m in a rut and I need to do something different. You, on the other hand, can “mix and match” as much as you like because of the consistency of the colours and theme. The page previewed here will probably be the KwikPage in Page Kit 1. I won’t have time to package and upload Page Kit 1 until Thursday but look for it then. Smileycons!


2 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

This is a gorgeous page! I really like the "muted" look to the floral paper.
I like the idea of your smaller page kits.

MarthaElaine said...

Great idea! Sounds like fun for you! -- which I am all for, always! LOL!