Monday, 9 March 2009

WEARIN' OF THE GREEN 2009 - PAPERS

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
In early March last year, I offered a mini-mini kit entitled WEARIN’ OF THE GREEN on LilyBelle Scraps. Yesterday I received an email from “Tracy” telling me that the download links for this little kit were invalid. She asked if I could correct the problem as she would, very much, like to have the papers and elements for a special project. I checked it out and realized I would need to upload the zip files again. Sooooooo, I decided to update the TOU, etc., add a few new bits and pieces, and an additional quickpage. Although ALL elements and papers will be shown in the new previews, I have packaged the 2008 items and the 2009 items in separate zip files. This will allow those of you who downloaded the original kit to download just the 2009 additions. The links for the papers are below. There are only two additional papers – nearly plain – as I noticed the 6 original papers were ALL patterned. The green derby shown in this preview is one of the new elements for the kit.

SPECIAL NOTE RE BRAND-NEW

There will be a slight delay in the availability of the remainder of BRAND-NEW (1) to allow me to update WEARIN’ OF THE GREEN, get it packaged, and uploaded; (2) Jody has asked for the calendar stamps for the other months of the year like the “March” stamp in BRAND-NEW, and (3) Jolene V would like to have the remainder of the alphabet letters in addition to the ones provided in BRAND-NEW. I am more than happy to fill these requests, but be patient – it will take a bit of time! Smileycons!
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello and thank you so much for adding this kit again!! I can't wait for my sister to take her huge family trip to Ireland and get back. I am planning on "borrowing" her pictures from the trip when I am at her house (on the sly - lol ) so that I can make a special album for her husband for his birthday!! I only sent an email to Fay yesterday and I was amazed to hear from her today that they were ready on her site. I have downloaded almost all her kits so far!! What beautiful work and so generous. Thank you again, Tracy

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Debbie said...

Good Morning Dear Lily,

How are you today? you've been so busy lately creating it's just wonderful.

Really love the Irish papers and elements. It's such a shame that everyone wants to celebrate St. Paddy's Day and they're having terrible problems over there again. My thoughts and prayers are with the soldiers families. Let's hope this doesn't snowball. We have enough troubles in the world.

You are an amazing person Lily, and I'm just so grateful for all the wonderful gifts you send our way,

Love and angel blessigns for a wonderful day xxx

Anonymous said...

great, kit thanks so much for all your hard work, Love your work, I visit here nearly every day. Thank you and God Bless you