Tuesday, 10 March 2009

WEARIN' OF THE GREEN - KWIKPAGE 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

This post is really meant to provide you with the download links for a new KwikPage for WOTG but I must tell you all that even though I am extremely tired and ready for bed, I feel I must be the luckiest woman in the world. Today, accompanied by my husband, and my son, I heard the results of the biopsy that I’m sure most of the faithful visitors to LilyBelle Scraps are aware of. I was told that “the mass,” which was the reason for the biopsy, is a benign tumor that will, in all probability, never cause me any grave concern and there the matter ends except for another CT scan in a year’s time just to keep an eye on things. How fortunate can one old woman be? I almost feel guilty when I think of the burden of illnesses and sorrows that many people live with on a daily basis. Again, I want to thank all of you who sent such kind and supporting emails and comments. It does strengthen one’s faith in humanity when human beings, with no ties of known friends or family, can express such concern.

Along with this kit, Wearin’ of the Green, meant to be used for photos connected with St. Patrick’s Day and the “Emerald Isle,” let’s all offer up a prayer that the current problems in Ireland will be resolved to the happiness of all.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

11 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 01:23am, NY 03:23am, UK 08:23am, OZ 07:23pm] ).

Pat said...

So glad to hear your great news! Take it from someone who has been there, I know how relieved you must be! Take care!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

OH HOW COOL!! GOOD NEWS!!YAY!!PRAISE THE LORD!!:)Did you do the happy dance?? I would have.hehe I am totally thrilled for you!! Waiting to hear news from a biopsy can really wear you out mentally.:( I am so happy for you!!:)I was wondering when I came back to your blog ..if you had any news and I will go away with a great big smile..cause I got good news AND a beautiful gift.Thank you for sharing.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Debbie said...

Hi lily,

So glad the doctors gave you wonderful good news.

Thanks so much for this gorgeous download of Q.P's, Fantastic.

like you I pray that Ireland doesn't erupt into the troubles they've had before.

love and angel blessings to you alwys xxx

MarthaElaine said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So happy to hear your good news! Thank you for the QP -- I love the brads on the frames and will try to remember to do that more often myself!

Hear, hear, re Ireland! My Irish part and the rest of me is just crushed that this has happened when all seemed to be going so well!

makeyesup said...

Great news on the biopsy, once again prayers have proven to make things happen. I'm sure you are so relieved and can now relax a little. Thanks for all the goodies from the last week as I was off the computer and now catching up. It's a slow process as I do need to read all the blogs that I frequent. Love the Brand New kit, it is so adorable.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Mar. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

I am so glad to hear your good news!! What a relief you must feel! Thank you for sharing with us.

clc said...

So glad to hear the news on your biopsy! Hope you managed to get some rest. Thanks for all the wonderful digi supplies you share so readily!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

So glad for the GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!
TY so very much for these GRAND QPs!!!!!!!!!!!
PRAYERS & HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAS said...

Wonderful news! God bless and take care of you!