Friday, 3 April 2009

BOY STUFF - EVERYDAY GRUNGE

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Well here's my version of "grunge" for boys. It might not be everyone's taste in scrapbooking papers and elements, but I've TRIED. There are some items in the "elements" zip file that were not used for the kwikpage. The second paper I've used as the curled-corner background for this preview. The page border that has the word art (100% Boy) embedded in the border is included without the word art as well - in two sizes - square and rectangular. There is a third twisted paper strip in green as well as the brown and blue used in the kwikpage. I've lowered the opacity on the bicycle for this kwikpage but is is provided at 100% opacity in the elements file. I have a few more "grungy" things ready so I may try another pagekit after a bit.
I've just started a miserable head cold and as I haven't had a cold for, must be, more than a year it feels like a "double whammy." Soooooooo you may not hear from me for a bit but my intentions are to do another pagekit for Spring Days.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 1-SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 1-RECTANGLE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS & ELEMENTS

8 comments:

clc said...

I think you've done very well with "grunge". Hope you're feeling better soon. I'll check back for the download link when you're up to posting it. Thanks so much for all you do!

Barb said...

I like your version of grunge...You don't give yourself enough credit. Love these elements too. All of this kit is really fun! Thanks for sharing. Barb

MarthaElaine said...

This looks great! Thank you! Hope you feel better soon -- I am sending you some telepathic chicken soup... Smiles!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I see that you've been hard at work again. Good job. Thanks for sharing. Mandee

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Apr. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Guess we can't tell you enough how wonderful your designs are. This is super, quit doubting yourself, you do grunge very well.

vw bug said...

Yaa, boy stuff!