Sunday, 5 April 2009

SPRING DAYS - PAGEKIT 2

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Long before I discovered digital scrapbooking, I liked to “decorate” my photo albums. I created frames, paper-pieced figures, etc. from construction paper and any shiny bits of paper I could find. At that time I was not aware of the danger to photographs from the acid and lignin found in most papers. When I did learn that I should be using acid and lignin-free papers, I had a difficult job to find such a thing. Of course, today most construction paper, etc. is acid-free and safe to use in scrapbooking projects. My traditional scrapbooking stopped completely when I discovered digital. I designed some of the elements in PageKit 2 to look like they were made from paper of one sort or another. Of course, we don’t have to worry whether the paper is acid-free or not and there are no paper bits to be swept up when we are finished with the layout. Smileycons!

The butterfly paper I used (blue) in PageKit 1 and again (beige) in PageKit 2 is also available in a pale rose and a green. Because each paper is between 4 and 5 megabytes, I’ve packaged the rose and green versions in a separate zip file – EXTRA PAPERS. The zip file for the papers and elements used in KwikPage 2 is 24+ MB so I didn’t want to increase the size any more by adding the extra papers.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 2 - SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 2 - RECTANGLE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAGEKIT2 - ELEMENTS
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAGEKIT2 - EXTRA PAPERS
It was just reported in the comments to this post that the d/l links for ELEMENTS and EXTRA PAPERS are not working. However, I just checked them and they worked just great for me. If anyone else is having a problem, please let me know.

13 comments:

Loretta said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit. Your element and extras link aren't working.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

rosmarie said...

many thanks for this most beautiful kit, I love it!

makeyesup said...

Beautiful, thanks very much.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning:)
Soo funny you mention no mess to clean up.I just stopped in to let you know I used your Hearts kit for a birthday card for my Mom yesterday.I got the mess cleaned up.LOL I have a pic of her holding it up ..on my blog if you would like to see.:) Thank you soo much for sharing your wonderful designs with us.I really love your work.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very muchor todays GRAND DLs & I had no problem with the links they worked fine!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for more gorgeous pieces to this kit!! All the links worked fine for me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a beautiful kit. I especially like the birds and the bird in the bush. The QP is well done also. Thanks so much for sharing. Mandee

nanajo said...

Thanks! Your work is always wonderful!

Franny said...

I have an award for you on my blog at:
http://picklebeans.com/blog

You deserve it!

Big Hugs, Franny

MarthaElaine said...

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! Plus, a bird is ALWAYS a good addition! LOL! Thank you so much!

scangel said...

thank you for the lovely kit.