Tuesday, 7 April 2009

SPRING DAYS - PAGEKIT 3

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
You have to admit – this is DIFFERENT! Whether you like it or not is another matter. Also, it has a few drawbacks even if you do like it. It’s my opinion that in a good layout, the papers and embellishments are there to support not overpower the photos. With that thought in mind, the elements are much too large. In any case if you download the papers and elements you can restructure the page with “smaller” elements. There is very little room for journaling and/or a title. You’ll have to print over the tree and sun I’m afraid. I even have another page (PageKit 4) almost ready using more digital construction paper. If I heard a groan, hang in there, there is also a PageKit 5 on the way which displays no construction paper at all. I KNOW you’re cheering – I’m sure I can hear you! Smileycons!
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 3 - SQUARE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 3 - RECTANGLE
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAGEKIT 3 - ELEMENTS AND PAPERS

7 comments:

MarthaElaine said...

I LOVE the construction paper! It is unique and fun! I think the tree leaves and the sun are great places to add some journaling! Although I'm not sure I would add a photo anyway because there is already a gorgeous rabbit! I might just add, "I love bunny rabbits!" in the photo box! LOL! Adding a bunny to a kit is always a good thing! LOL! Thank you so much for a lovely and fun page kit! (I think perhaps I've had a touch too much sugar today! Smiles!)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 08 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

Love all the papers and elements. Really appreciate that you give the items separately as I seldom use a QP since I always want to change something. However, trees are perfect for titling and journaling in this one. Thanks for sharing you talents.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB goodies!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

vw bug said...

Finally I'm getting back to scrapping... thank you thank you thank you for all the wonderful papers and elements and quick pages.

clc said...

I like the construction papers - thanks so much!