Monday, 13 April 2009

SPRING DAYS - PAGEKIT 5

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I had Mother’s Day in mind when I designed this page kit and the word art reflects that. However, the word art shown in the preview is not actually on the KwikPage just in case the page is used for something other than Mother’s Day layouts. The wordart shown along with two others is included as a separate png file in the Elements zip. The second paper is the one I have used as a background for the preview and because the flower border makes it impossible to resize without distorting the border, I have included it in two sizes. There are also two ribbons that match the bow – straight and twisted – which are not shown. One of the circle mattes has a lowered opacity so I’ve included it with a custom shadow as well as without.

I’m still not finished, believe it or not, I want to do something in blue so keep checking. I hope everyone had as great an Easter weekend as I did.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 5S
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR KWIKPAGE 5R
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR PAPERS AND ELEMENTS

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors! TYVM

Debra C

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you soo much for sharing another lovely QP.:)
Hope you had a fantastic Easter weekend.:)


Hugs,
Valinda

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

Lovely, you sure awesome work and this kit is truly beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another MARVELOUS part!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarthaElaine said...

Glad you had a great Easter weekend! Love this and love the flexibility you're building into these combined QP/mini-kits! Thank you so much!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful kit. I love the colors you choose in your kits. Mandee

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).